Saturday, 5 May 2012
sidenote-mingalaba!
Mingalaba! i'm currently in Pyin U Lwin, a former British hill station having a much needed chill out day. It's cooler up here (no more then thirty, where in Mandalay it hovered about 41) and tomorrow i'm jumping on the train to Hsipaw, a much acclaimed journey including the Gokteik Viaduct. So far i've been sensory blown away by Yangon, simultaneously over-awed and under-awed by Bagan, unlovingly embraced by Mandalay and molly-cuddled by Pyin U Lwin. I'm travelling with a lovely swiss girl called Evie. I'm following the railway then bus-sing back to Mandalay and then southwards to Inle Lake, hopefully Kyaikhto and back to Yangon to fly back to Bangkok. I still don't have a flight yet though don't know when i want to leave, will go back to Bangkok, have a last hurrah and head to New Zealand me thinks. Lots of love x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment