Sunday, 17 June 2012
sidenote- Got a job!
hey. I know this hasn't been updated for a while though hopefully that should start changing, I'll start uploading my daily entries from way back in Cambodia tomorrow, though just thought I'd let you know how the last couple of weeks have been in Auckland. Highlights include going to the All Blacks-Ireland game, playing a few more games of football and futsal, won a few games which was nice, had sunday funday where we got hammered, went out yday on town and had a grand night, chilled out and went up one tree hill. Though by far the best highlight was getting a job, sorted by Dave, a lovely bloke in my football team. I'm working for Skinny Mobile, a new network, making outbound calls upgrading people's phones which will soon be made redundant by their antiquated network being switched off, it's chilled out, good people, well paid plus has a few perks, such as free credit. I'm working monday to friday, 9-5:30 in the city centre which is walkable, so all is good. No lowlights to share as there hasn't been any, loving my hostel and the people that fill it, spend alot of time hanging out and catching up on each others days and having dinner. lots of love x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment