Tuesday, 18 December 2012

7 days till Christmas!

Hello!

So there's 7 days till Christmas. I'm looking forward to Christmas hugely, although it doesn't feel overly like Christmas. Firstly it's hot, which is still weird, secondly how am I supposed to know when Christmas is? I haven't had an advent calender this year...

Work's been pretty busy though still going well, settling in. Had a couple of Christmas dos, we had a big company one at SkyCity which was really good, everyone in posh dress (I was going to put fancy dress though that would be the wrong connotations), I had a really good time.

I'm lucky to have 16 days off over Christmas and New Year. Hannah has got some time off work so we've hired a van for a few days and heading east! I haven't seen a lot of Hannah what with work so well happy about it. Chilling out, freedom, some time away. Also east Coast NZ is the first place in the world to see the sun, so might have to see a sunrise if we can manage.

Christmas day people are coming over to ours, we're having a picnic and then a big meal. I like Christmas, spending it around people you love. It's also nice to look back on, as everyone remembers Christmas. I can't believe it's been a year since the last one, being part of Christmas Eve Mohawk Club, or the one before, round my dads xmas day and mum's boxing day, all with my brother and his gf. Crazy!

Lots of love
x

No comments:

Post a Comment