So it's March 2013, who knew. I know I've made a few mutterings and broken promises about getting round to this more often though I'm going to start updating this once a week, more then likely on a Monday, to cover the weekend in all it's glory, with the week of work a fade on the memory. This is because sadly my computer died. Black Screen. Sad face. I managed to salvage my blog through wizardry, though I haven't wrote a daily post for over 2 weeks.
- I'm really good! Have been easy on the alcohol and going to bed early-ish and feeling great
- Me and Hannah are going really well, we're eating like Kings and seeing a semi decent amount of each other, we went to our friend Ari's graphic design show last week with everyone, it was great.
- I've started playing football again which is good, signed up for both sat afternoons and Sunday Futsal, and yesterday played SUBfootball, a rather brilliant game of football with no contact whatsoever, small goals which are worth 3 points and a metre board either side of the post which are worth 1 point. I love a bit of contact me though you relied a bit on skill, had a bit more time and was a very fun game to play, plus no injuries almost ever! Somehow I got sin-binned for 5 minutes for a barge on a player, the most ridiculous decision ever made, going up for a header, with eyes only for the ball, I jump with arms down, a bigger bloke comes from the side and gets no where near it, I win the ball, we collide, I land and he's on the ground flat out, and the Ref sends me off for barging. Disgrace.
- Me and Hannah are going off to Wellington for the Easter Break, looking forward to that, it's my friend's Birthday, Robyn that I met in Burma, which will be good.
- We've got a new flatmate, a cool girl named Bex, moved in yesterday.
That's it really, been playing tennis, no bootcamp for me last week as I got a head knock playing Futsal (we had an rather intense game against some teenagers, sneaking the win 6-5!), chilling out, seeing friends, I'm loving life.
No comments:
Post a Comment