Hey y'all
Things are going good here, had a great weekend. Started Friday night with a couple of beers with some people from work, then had my mate Shaun round ours for a cracking dinner. Up early on Saturday for my second part of my medical, I passed with almost everything bang in the middle of the acceptable ranges. I dragged Hannah with me for it and had a stunning brunch at this artesan bakery/cafe, they made their own bread and cured Salmon and it was divine. We squeezed in an episode of the Wire and I went off for Football. We won 2-0, as well as missing a penalty, though I picked up a knock from some knobber. That evening got picked up by Simon and met up with Matt and Eden, went round to some of our Irish friends and walked round to Eden park, to watch the Blues beat the Hurricanes in teh super rugby.
Sunday was a complete chill out, lazed with Hannah and made breakfast, went round Adam's and peoples, hung out, played Playstation, cooked them all dinner and watched a movie before heading home. I was still hobbling a bit so gave football a miss, so watched some more of the Wire with Hannah.
The week was the usual but a good one, boot camp, chilling with Hannah, watched Trance (loved it then hated it) and played in goal for our Futsal Side on a thursday. Also bought some tickets to walk around the SkyTower, 192m of the ground with no handrails, you're harnessed in, going to take Hannah on a nice day!
Much love
No comments:
Post a Comment