Monday, 8 April 2013

April!

Another Monday and another month.

I've just come home from seeing Trance, still don't know what I thought of it.

Weekend was really good, involving breakfasts and coffees with Hannah, football started in the afternoon which was great, we won 2-1 and it was a good bunch of lads and we knocked the ball about nicely. Sat night was spent chilling out and stocking up in Countdown. I watched the Saints play lovely against Reading, and crashed out. Sunday was much the same, chilled out at Ari's and Gary's, played futsal (lost 10-2 and might have got sent off....) but was a good laugh.

The week started off well, boot camping and then straight off to Yoga with Hannah, to start a beginners course. I'm as good at yoga as I am at Swimming, something which Hannah loved. In a relaxed crouch on your knees the instructor came round and told me to sit up as "you don't look comfortable, love".

On the Wednesday me and Hannah went to the Basement Theatre, to see a play called Dolly Mixture which my mate Toto was working on, one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen, in places very funny, in places flat out creepy verging on the scary. A tale of a weird man being taken in by a eccentric old lady with intent to resurrect her disturbed dead daughter... I still don't know what I thought of it, though we had ice cream after and had a great evening!

Chilled out the rest of the week, watched the first episode of The Wire, loved it, boot camped, getting fitter and cooked some decent food.

love you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment