Thursday, 30 May 2013

Hello again

It's sad but true that one of the reasons I haven't updated this is because I couldn't think of a witty/half original blog title post... and that was annoying me, so I thought if I left it I'd stumble upon something, though haven't so we're back to 'Hellos'.

We've had a very good couple of weeks, relatively quiet in a busy way. We went to a posh restaurant for a friend's birthday dinner, went to a mate's sci-fi dance play, been to yoga, been to boot camp, played football a few times, had some more metre pizza, seen some friends, visited Zeffa's for a coffee (I think I spell his name differently every week but he's class), seen a fair chunk of Hannah, had Hokey Pokey and Bacon ice cream, had some drinks, went to footy training, seen some films... we've done loads though struggling to remember it all.

In a similar vein, yesterday was the end of my first year in NZ. I'm not really in a writing mood so not going to attempt anything too meandering or contemplative, though it's been a fucking good year.

Auckland's great, in a take it for what it is yet look round the edges sort of way, like this  vid.

And I got my Visa!

love x

No comments:

Post a Comment