Hello,
It's Monday night and have a good week since we last spoke. I'm pretty knackered atm, just got back from football training, gonna watch the Crowd goes Wild in a min before crashing out.
We had a great week, both Monday and Tuesday night was spent with Hannah, Hannah did home-made fish and chips which were brilliant, and Tuesday I boot camped, she ABT'd and then we Yoga'd. Had another good session, really enjoying it. Wednesday was a complete chill out getting ready for thursday...
Which we had off for ANZAC day. Hannah worked it so Adam picked me up and along with his mrs Sarah and Simon went off for a walk around Hunua ranges, saw the waterfall and went for a wander up to a reservoir, had a great time. On the way back stopped off for Manwich material and ate too much, before getting shipped off home and walking into town in the drizzle to meet Toto and go see Apocalypse Z. We had a drink before then went to the show, it was an immersive Zombie play, and thought it was shit, no real story, some cool camera shots, but it was people shouting at each other and the crowd were knobbers. It was in this made up space, and reminded of a theme park queue for Hostel at Thorpe park, only done worse.
Friday was back at work for a pretty laid back one, got a metre pizza with Toto, yep, it's a normal pizza by the metre, in it's metre box, magic. Then met up with Hannah for a couple of drinks down Mezze bar and met Shelley, Jenna and Graham for dinner at Tony's steakhouse, had a good evening. Walked home, watched some more Wire.
The weekend was a good one, lazed saturday morning away before playing football. We played top of the league though we did them 3-2, should have won by more. Sat night I cooked Hannah dinner, a decent pork belly thing, then we went to see Olympus has Fallen, which was dreadful. Maybe worse then The Sweeney, which in turn was worse then Taken 2...
Sunday was spent chilling round my friends, cooked them some dinner, watched some Game Of Thrones and played Futsal in the evening, winning 7-3, I played in goal as our keeper was away and didn't do half bad. Spent the rest of the evening watching the last episode of Season1 of the Wire (!).
Here's an example of why I love the Crowd Goes Wild
Dom, so great to read a bit about what your up to. Makes me happy to see your still in NZ. Got to make my way over there in the next few months, I'll let you know. Was talking to someone today about Berlin and you came up in conversation. I know there's an email somewhere in my inbox which has been waiting for a reply for over a year now. I do apologise. Much love, Sabina xx
ReplyDelete