Saturday, 17 December 2011

day 183, Bangkok

In the morning we wandered into town to pick up a couple of things, had breakfast back at the apartment place then got a tuk tuk to the bus station to head back to Bangkok. Not learning previous lessons we opted for the minibus option which would drop us off at Khao San Road. The minibus was bloody cramped, it was boiling and they had shit music playing, the bloke drove like a lunatic and we went some bizarre way. Two joyless hours later arrived in Bangkok, I checked into the hostel where I stayed last time I was in Bangkok, went for a walk as matt wanted to buy a few things. Once that was achieved we saw this bar on a balcony and sat there having a few beers, were joined by two cool Mancs then got some street food, matt picked up his bags and got in a taxi to the airport. I had another beer and sat in the hostel, chatted to an American girl called Karen and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment