Thursday, 22 December 2011
day 187, Bangkok
As my train was at 6 I checked out of the hostel, dumped my bag and went off to do a few things. I got some cash, met up with Bryce, a Canadian bloke at the other hostel who is also off to Chiang Mai tonight on the later train. Walking around I got some Chinese food, then on the way back to the hostel to watch a film I saw a barbers full of thai people, my hair was getting a bit long so thought I’d nip in for cut. I sat in the only free chair and this little thai lady put the cape on me and pointed to the nine worst hair cuts I have ever seen, all thai men with bone cuts on a poor black and white photocopy, I couldn’t leave as I was already sat down and caped, so I pointed to the least creepy one and she set to work. The chair was not steady and I was sat down for 2 hours while she shaved me through a comb, then gave me a wet shave which was really good and cleaned my ears, however I look like a right knobber. Went back to the hostel and chilled out before jumping into a cab to go to the train station. On the night train I listened to a few tunes then joined 3 aussies from Sydney, Dave, Jason and Perry, played some hearts with them then moved to the dinner cart which was transformed into the karaoke kart, it had fairy lights and shit loud music and people drinking and shouting and was a good laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment