Tuesday, 20 December 2011

day 185, bangkok

Rather then heading for Chiang Mai I’ve decided to stay two nights as it’s the king’s birthday on Monday and there’s a national holiday and abit of a party for it. The hostel that I’ve been staying at was fully booked so I spent the morning checking out places to stay. Found a really cool hostel about 30mins away, walked in the bleeding heat and flopped down on the sofa and put a film on. I watched the hangover 2 more out of obligation then desire and it was fucking awful. In the evening I walked back to the hostel I was previously at and met up with Chris and Mark, Chris being a really cool german bloke who’s living in Beijing, and Mark a manc now living in London, went out for dinner then headed back to call home and watch some football.

No comments:

Post a Comment