Wednesday, 9 November 2011
day 151, Kyoto
With no plans for the day I had nothing to get up for, so didn’t really. The weather wasn’t particularly great, pretty bleak so spent the late morning trying to figure out what to do. Spent far too long attempting to find out if the F1 was on tv, then got sidetracked reading f1 blogs and articles about Japanese tv in general which found really interesting. Around midday thought it was time to leave the hostel so went in search of the bus stop that I need to get to tomorrow evening to catch the bus to Hiroshima, which found after a little too-ing and fro-ing. It started to piss it down so went into this mall which was head to toe in all the Japanese stereotypes, whole floors of Namco land, arcades and bright colours everywhere. They even had a baby race just like off dick and dom which was equally hilarious, especially as they insisted on interviewing each baby for several minutes who couldn’t speak. I went into a electronics shop and was amazed to what they had in there, stuff I didn’t know existed, 3 aisles of tablets from people I didn’t know made tablets, was really interesting. Decided to bite the bullet and get a portable hard drive for photos and things, plus a headset for skype. Walked back to the hostel in the pissing rain, did some washing, read my book then watched die hard 4 on tv, got some dinner, bit of skype and now watching the f1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment