Monday, 21 November 2011

day 165, tokyo

Walked to my new hostel and dumped my bag then maximising the lovely weather walked to the imperial palace gardens and wandered around there. I was pretty tired so I laid on the grass and drifted off for a couple of hours with the intention of looking around the rest of it though the gardens closed at 4 and I got woken up by a warden and pointed to the exit which was a bit of a shame. Wandered on home and met a couple of blokes who are pretty cool, Saul a nuclear physicist and Joshua who’s in the national guard in america. We went out to small little cafĂ© which served an enormous bowl on tonkutosu ramen which was sublime with a side of Gyoza which are soon becoming my kryptonite before walking back, skyping and going to bed after watching a bit of F1

No comments:

Post a Comment