Thursday, 10 November 2011
day 154, Hiroshima
Set no alarm as knackered from the bus. Much refreshed and with little plans for the day, I read a bit of advice for the area and went to the supermarket to get breakfast around half 12. Got a platter of sushi which was divine, ate by the river, then walked back to the supermarket and got lunch which was also a belter, ate by the river again. It wasn’t that great a day so followed the river for a bit aiming for no-where, past a park, onto a bank where I stopped to read a new book I picked up and read it all in the afternoon, ‘American Youth’ which was very good, about a American kid who's friend accidentally shoots his brother and it documents the consequences, both legally and emotionally, then walked around for a bit, back to the hostel, got a litre of milk in, met up with lauren and did a veg pasta which was very good, chilled the evening away. Sorted out tomorrow, going to a coal walking festival!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment