Wednesday, 9 November 2011
day 152, kyoto then the bus
Got bored of the F1 as it wasn’t the best race so went to bed halfway through, had to leave the dorm by 10 though could leave my stuff and chill in the hostel for the rest of the day. I went out and had a walk, going along the river, around the imperial park again and was equally impressed by it’s size and tranquillity as before, read more of ‘ a certain justice’ then made my way back to the hostel when it got dark. My bus was at 22:50 so had quite a few hours to fill so watched the dark knight on the hostel’s tv as it were the only dvd they had. When it were time I walked to the train station with my headphones in, found my bus, let them know I was there then went off for some food, cleaned my teeth on the street and got in the bus. The bus is a ‘relax’ bus where the seats are bigger and singular, like a business class bus, though they weren’t big enough to stretch out or small enough to curl up and it was also bloody hot. I drifted in and out of sleep with my ipod on a really low volume. At about 4 in the morning the lights came on and the bus driver started talking over the PA really loudly, and everyone got up and went off the bus. I followed but it were just a service station, then back on the bus for another couple of hours and arrived in Hiroshima
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment