Tuesday, 21 February 2012
day 235, Hanoi
Met up with Peter and his friend Aris for lunch and went for a wander around town to a part I haven’t been before which was cool. It was Tet today so most things were closed although there were a lot of people around. We walked to a lake, through some parks and had a coffee on the street, walked back via the mausoleum and the flag tower, split up and I went for a walk around again then had dinner which was a faff being Tet, got a few drinks in at a street bar, some more drinking and then to a club for drinking and dancing, met two Chilean girls, Fernanda and Daniela, moved onto another club for drinking, before walking them back home, somehow lost Peter and realised I didn’t know where I was, I was steaming, it was raining, everything was shut and looked different and no-one was around, so took me 45 minutes to find my way home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment