Friday, 24 June 2011

dat 23, firenze

After my blog entry yesterday I got some beers in and chilled out on the roof terrace with pat, ellie, john, tom, rina, cassie and 2 Canadian girls called sancana and Natasha, plus jamie who was a friend of pat’s and lisa, then afterward put some jeans on and went down town. Went to 2 nightclubs and some tequila shots later wasn’t feeling too fresh. Night was good, music was all the same, and Italians smoke in the club which is really weird. In the second club I looked around and realised every other person was English, turns out there is loads of them studying  over here. Got home about 4, woken up by the sweltering heat in the tent about half 10. Spent a couple of hours on the terrace having a look to see if we could sort some accomodation in rome for tomorrow. As was feeling shit my google fu wasn’t the best and I got frustrated with my puter, so me and pat went for a trip to lidl to get some food in. wandering around Florence with a headache we realised it’s a national holiday today and most places are closed. We meandered around and found a lil supermarket with a deli counter and got some pasta, potatoes, veg and beef, sat in the park bench with a tin of coke and had the most amazing meal, specially as I had not eaten all day. Now sat on the terrace with pat and ellie, jake this aussie, plus cameron and Jadrien (two blokes I met in Interlaken from California who are really cool), later maybe meeting with jamie and lisa and watching these fireworks they are having on the Michelangelo plaza, and there is a jazz and candles night in the bar, so that will be dead cool. Tomorrow heading south a bit to lake trasimeno which will be lovely. Booked for one night with ellie and pat then may head off to rome with them, or stay for a couple of days if its pretty as I like lakes and wouldn’t mind a couple of chill out days out of the cities, before hitting up roma!

No comments:

Post a Comment