Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Day 6, basel, 11:03

Found under my bed lamp there is a power port that I can charge my things which is cool, would be going to bed part from 2 of me roommates (the Slovakians) are speaking really loudly in (I’m guessing they speak Slovakian in slovakia) while rolling quite a few joints, fucking fantastic, though they did ask if I wanted to join them, I’m sure they have Slovakian hearts of gold. When they found out I was from England they started quoting jamie oliver and Gordon ramsay at me, turns out they are chefs. (though the Gordon ramsey quotes were just shouting “fuck, fucking disgrace, you make me fucking sick”, though they were laughing pretty hard and I was laughing at the attempted Scottish accent (is Gordon ramsay Scottish?…) they said bern was very beautiful, lots of mountains, so really looking forward to it. Had dinner in the hotel today, was very nice again, was gazpacho, stuffed aubergines and zucchinis (stuffed with mince, rice, feta cheese topped with breadcrumbs), rice and a tomato sauce, with strawberry mousse for desert! After dinner went for swim in the Rhein, which was lovely.. While walking during the day  I saw some people had these floats things and just went with the current down the river, it looked amazing.
After my swim me and Mio were going to get some beers from aldi as 6 beers were half the price of a pint in the hostel, and sit by the rhein, however on our way to aldi it started pissing it down, aldi was closed so got the tram home. It pissed it down all night, so sat in the hostel lobby in this massive window thing, like a huge double bed as a window sill by a huge window, and watched it rain and rain with a coke, was proper nice. Well the Slovaks have left now, so will turn in for the night, night x

No comments:

Post a Comment