I awoke far too early to the sound of my alarm at 7 in order to get my train home to London. I sorted out me shit, packed up and fucked off for my walk to the train station. Arriving in the station I got some mug shots done with the hope of using them for my Mongolian visa. After a few cheeky pastries with my spare Euro coins, getting another 70 pages of my book read I boarded the train and put my ipod in. I was in good spirits in spite of my tiredness, arrived in England at 11 and was straight on the phone to my mother. I found a internet café, printed the Mongolian visa form out and went on my way to the embassy. I got a bit lost so ended up on another underground and was walking past the Afghanistan embassy and noticed that they worked a 4 and half hour day, 9-1:30, so started running to the Mongolian embassy with the hope of catching them in time (it was 1:20). I got the Mongolian embassy at 1:28 to discover that they work a two and half hour day, from 10-12:30, so got the metro out of the rain and caught a coach home. Me dad met me at the coach station which was great of him and had a lovely dinner out with the family, was fabulous to see everyone again and catch up, before going for a walk with me good friend Jason and sleeping in me own bed which was weird, it had 2 pillows, was dark and quiet!
Sunday, 4 September 2011
day 77, london
I awoke far too early to the sound of my alarm at 7 in order to get my train home to London. I sorted out me shit, packed up and fucked off for my walk to the train station. Arriving in the station I got some mug shots done with the hope of using them for my Mongolian visa. After a few cheeky pastries with my spare Euro coins, getting another 70 pages of my book read I boarded the train and put my ipod in. I was in good spirits in spite of my tiredness, arrived in England at 11 and was straight on the phone to my mother. I found a internet café, printed the Mongolian visa form out and went on my way to the embassy. I got a bit lost so ended up on another underground and was walking past the Afghanistan embassy and noticed that they worked a 4 and half hour day, 9-1:30, so started running to the Mongolian embassy with the hope of catching them in time (it was 1:20). I got the Mongolian embassy at 1:28 to discover that they work a two and half hour day, from 10-12:30, so got the metro out of the rain and caught a coach home. Me dad met me at the coach station which was great of him and had a lovely dinner out with the family, was fabulous to see everyone again and catch up, before going for a walk with me good friend Jason and sleeping in me own bed which was weird, it had 2 pillows, was dark and quiet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment