Well I didn’t keep my blog updated while I was away, the last 2 entries I wrote when I was at home however didn’t post them for some reason. I’m currently writing this in st Petersburg, but shh, I’ll get there in a bit. I spent a very enjoyable 2 and half weeks in Southampton, doing a mixture of jobs that needed to get done, cooking and baking far too much and trying to do lots of wonderful things and see people. Highlights included playing football, seeing the family, making goulash, having a few meals out with different friends, had people over mine then onto town, going to the common, going to the saints mill wall game with me dad, having a cracking meal round jen and joe’s with fran, nights out in town, watching harry potter again, the inbetweeners, source code and submarine, doing lunch and watching inception with a mate, mummy Wednesdays, and going for a walk to manor farm country park, catching up with tom, having people over mine for dinner beers and fire, going to the pub and of course catching up with Jason. I also got a reasonable amount of stuff done, I got all my visas which was a bit of hassle, (looking at you Mongolia…and Russia with your long counter-intuitive online application…) but I got them in the end and they immediately brighten up my passport. Got my nz visa through as well as my oz one, sent me camera for repair, bought some shoes and general things like that!
Sunday, 4 September 2011
days 78-94, southampton
Well I didn’t keep my blog updated while I was away, the last 2 entries I wrote when I was at home however didn’t post them for some reason. I’m currently writing this in st Petersburg, but shh, I’ll get there in a bit. I spent a very enjoyable 2 and half weeks in Southampton, doing a mixture of jobs that needed to get done, cooking and baking far too much and trying to do lots of wonderful things and see people. Highlights included playing football, seeing the family, making goulash, having a few meals out with different friends, had people over mine then onto town, going to the common, going to the saints mill wall game with me dad, having a cracking meal round jen and joe’s with fran, nights out in town, watching harry potter again, the inbetweeners, source code and submarine, doing lunch and watching inception with a mate, mummy Wednesdays, and going for a walk to manor farm country park, catching up with tom, having people over mine for dinner beers and fire, going to the pub and of course catching up with Jason. I also got a reasonable amount of stuff done, I got all my visas which was a bit of hassle, (looking at you Mongolia…and Russia with your long counter-intuitive online application…) but I got them in the end and they immediately brighten up my passport. Got my nz visa through as well as my oz one, sent me camera for repair, bought some shoes and general things like that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment