Tuesday, 2 August 2011
day 60, vienna
This morning woke up to check out before stashing my bag at the hostel and going to see Vienna. I started off catching 2 tubes to make sure I knew where I was going this evening, before heading into town to see the sights. Unfortunately it was raining but I still managed a good 7 hours having a look. Compared to Bratislava and the communist identakit buildings every building here was grand and worth looking at, I saw the cathedral, the museum quarter, the city centre and the best museum in the world, the dom museum. After walking round Vienna (which is very nice but merges into every other city, it doesn’t feel very Austrian if that makes sense) I got some dinner and met a very nice aussie bloke called daniel. At the moment sat talking with him and a polish bloke, before having to leave around 11 to catch my train tonight to munich!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment