Thursday, 11 August 2011

day 68, bus from krakow to berlin

Got the bus just in time after faffing about in the supermarket buying food for the 10 hour bus to berlin. Bus was alright, pretty cushy and they had tv, so put on some movies, only opted for the polish audio, which was just one man talking for all the characters in polish which was annoying. Watched just go with it with adam sandler till it broke, which looked like a standard adam sandler movie which I would have enjoyed immensely, then a random French film that I fell asleep for with my ipod in, before knight and day with tom cruise and cameron diaz, which was awful but vaguely entertaining. Then they put on unknown with liam neeson, which was excellent, even though it was very difficult to pick out the English underneath the polish dub. On the bus I met a cool Sydney bloke called daniel, then off the bus as I ddint have a hostel booked I met 2 Canadians who were off to a place, so went with them and got a bed for the night. It’s a massive hostel with a lot of tour groups and lads which I don’t really like, and hoping to move, though apparently

No comments:

Post a Comment