Saturday, 13 August 2011

day 70, berlin

Today I planned to have a look at the tipography of terror and re do the walking tour route and read everything, however walking into town I decided to turn right instead of left, and walked completely different route to the Olympic stadium. Along the way were lots of cool buildings and parks, and kids playgrounds are so much better in germany, loads of cool trampolines and things to do. The Olympic stadium was huge however I saw that they had a tour going every Saturday in English so decided to do it tomorrow, so I walked back into town to have a look around, before it started absolutely pissing it down so I got some food from the supermarket and went back to the hostel. I met this cool girl from oz in the morning called Sabina, she weren’t doing anything so we had dinner together and started drinking. She had met some other people on the walking tour that she did today so about 1 we left the hostel to go meet them in some clubs. We got the metro to the other side of town after going the wrong way once and ended up at this street with lots of warehouse clubs all playing trance and techno. After a bit of dancing and drinking we met up with the people she had met, and moved between two clubs and having a bop. We got the metro home and arrived back at half 6 in the daylight, absolutely fubared.

No comments:

Post a Comment